One thing that I desire in my life, Lord
To thirst and hunger after You alone
With all my heart and soul,
With all my strength and love
To worship, as Your glory fills this place
Deeper in love with You
Deeper in love with You
I love You more than anything in life
Deeper in love with You
Deeper in love with You
Oh how I love You Lord.
I submit all my desires, wants, needs, dreams into Your hands. For now, I just want to set my eyes on You and things of Your kingdom, and I know that as I focus on You, all other things shall work out.
I always believe that if something truly belongs to you, no matter how you let it go or push it away, it will always come back to you no matter what. If something is yours, it's yours. And nobody can take it away from you.
Im letting go because I trust in His timing and His plans for my life, and I trust that when I give up the things that are most precious to me to commit into His hands, He will give me nothing but the best. I know that His destiny and purpose for me will come to pass someday, and I will keep waiting, praying and believing.
You're more than enough for me.